Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay freeze
Congressman says feds shouldn't be cut from the herd.
We've heard a lot about the pay freeze as a way of saving money. If done right, could restructuring functions within government and even closing some agencies help? The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta weighs in.
This year's salary could well become next year's and the year after. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
WFED's Mike Causey and Gov Exec's Tom Shoop tell federal employees what to watch for in tonight's address.
Federal Times reports on the raise employees in the National Security Personnel System will be getting this month.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses his top stories of 2010.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
The White House deficit commission releases its recs, some of which directly impact federal employees.
Gov Exec's Emily Long answers some of the questions about the proposed federal pay freeze.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey describes feds' reaction to the proposed two-federal federal civilian pay freeze.