Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay freeze
Jessica Klement, chief lobbyist for the Federal Managers Association and Federal Times senior writer Steve Losey join host Mike Causey on today's program.
September 14, 2011
The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains both the good and bad news about the pay freeze.
Congressman says feds shouldn't be cut from the herd.
We've heard a lot about the pay freeze as a way of saving money. If done right, could restructuring functions within government and even closing some agencies help? The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta weighs in.
This year's salary could well become next year's and the year after. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
WFED's Mike Causey and Gov Exec's Tom Shoop tell federal employees what to watch for in tonight's address.
Federal Times reports on the raise employees in the National Security Personnel System will be getting this month.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses his top stories of 2010.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
The White House deficit commission releases its recs, some of which directly impact federal employees.