Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay for performance
Want to pay lower health insurance premiums next year? If so you have several options, including marrying somebody who works for the U.S. Postal Service, but Mike Causey says there are other ways to do it.
Imagine working for a place where the boss could give you a bonus or pay raise for good performance, or freeze your pay and dock your annual leave if you repeatedly fail to measure up. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says imagine you are working there because it's coming your way.
USPS to offer more green for green
Do you have a flexible spending account to help pay for nonprescription medical items not covered by your health insurance? Be advised that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports Congress is looking for ways to fold, staple or mutilate the program.
The Partnership for Public Service looks at the apparent thaw in the cold shoulder unions have been giving pay for performance.