Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay for performance
Want to pay lower health insurance premiums next year? If so you have several options, including marrying somebody who works for the U.S. Postal Service, but Mike Causey says there are other ways to do it.
Imagine working for a place where the boss could give you a bonus or pay raise for good performance, or freeze your pay and dock your annual leave if you repeatedly fail to measure up. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says imagine you are working there because it's coming your way.
USPS to offer more green for green
Do you have a flexible spending account to help pay for nonprescription medical items not covered by your health insurance? Be advised that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports Congress is looking for ways to fold, staple or mutilate the program.
The Partnership for Public Service looks at the apparent thaw in the cold shoulder unions have been giving pay for performance.