Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay debate
Republicans plan to send President Barack Obama a message just a few hours before his State of the Union speech Tuesday. We get details from CNN's Bob Constantini.
With all this talk about furloughs and layoffs Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a timely reminder for politicians: while their target may be waste, red tape and duplication in Washington, people hurt most by government cutbacks live, work and VOTE way outside the beltway.
WFED's Mike Causey responds to the introduction of a bill that mandates two weeks of furlough for federal employees.
A federal board has ordered the reinstatement of a U.S. Park Police chief who was fired in 2004 after complaining publicly that her department was understaffed and underfunded. Teresa Chambers tells Federal News Radio she's humbled, heartened and ready to come back.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains the challenges of agencies trying to determine fair pay for employees.
The New York Times reports that budget problems have states turning to curb the influence of unions, especially ones representing government workers.
Will the proposed federal pay freeze hamper the hunt for the best and brightest and clog the promotion pipeline in your office. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it could very well happen.
How would you like a pay freeze and a two percent raise at the same time? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's readers react.
AFGE's Jackie Simon explains what the CR says about your pay freeze?
Senior correspondent Mike Causey said 2010 was a year of 180-degree swings for federal pay and benefits.