Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay debate
Federal News Radio has team coverage of the federal pay freeze story starting with senior correspondent Mike Causey and executive editor Jason Miller.
The poll results for: What's the biggest impact for feds from the 2010 vote?
Steve Ressler, GovLoop's founder and president, joined the DorobekINSIDER with a recap of the Government Doesn't Suck rally.
Steve Ressler of GovLoop discusses this Saturday's Government Doesn't Suck rally.
Mike Causey discusses the bleak times for feds.
Tim McManus, the vice president and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the DorobekINSIDER, to discuss some positive takeaways from the poll results.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Janet Kopenhaver of Federally Employed Women and Tom Shoop of Government Executive joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the repercussions of the recent Washington Post poll results that shows public negativity toward federal workers.
Tags: Mike Causey , Janet Kopenhaver , Janet Kopenhaverd Women , Tom Shoop , Government Executive , Washington Post , poll , public perception , pay and benefits , Barack Obama , furlough , Dorobek Insider ,
Ed O'Keefe, the Washington Post's Federal Eye, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the results of the Post's poll on public perception of federal employees.
Poll: What's the biggest challenge feds face?