Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay debate
This year's salary could well become next year's and the year after. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
Why do people LAUGH when someone says "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey keeps his finger on the pulse and tells us the patient will live. Probably.
"Federal and private employees are apples and oranges because the former is dependent on the latter for its existence. In the natural world, this relationship is call (sic) parasitism," writes Cato's Tad DeHaven.
A new report suggests federal pay is burdening the American taxpayer. Study author James Sherk with the Heritage Foundation has details.
WFED's Mike Causey and Gov Exec's Tom Shoop tell federal employees what to watch for in tonight's address.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
The White House deficit commission releases its recs, some of which directly impact federal employees.
Gov Exec's Emily Long answers some of the questions about the proposed federal pay freeze.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey describes feds' reaction to the proposed two-federal federal civilian pay freeze.
Stars and Stripes reports that the Obama administration has been evasive about whether or not servicemembers might see a pay freeze as well, even though they are not included in the current two-year freeze proposal.