Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay cap
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for national security and procurement policy at TechAmerica, said the Senate bill will hurt the ability to attract people to government business.
The bill (S.2198), introduced Thursday by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), would cap contractors' pay at $400,000 and apply that cap to all contract employees — not just top executives.
A growing number of high-paid feds are suffering from pension shrinkage. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there IS a solution.... maybe.
Tags: locality pay ,
Given the job market and the state of the economy, how do you think the average American feels about federal workers who are "stuck" in a steady job paying only $153,200 per year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he feels everybody's pain.
Thousands of senior GS 15 employees, who have long been in a pay deep freeze, will be getting raises of up to 2 percent next year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the details.