Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay cap
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for national security and procurement policy at TechAmerica, said the Senate bill will hurt the ability to attract people to government business.
The bill (S.2198), introduced Thursday by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), would cap contractors' pay at $400,000 and apply that cap to all contract employees — not just top executives.
A growing number of high-paid feds are suffering from pension shrinkage. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there IS a solution.... maybe.
Tags: locality pay ,
Given the job market and the state of the economy, how do you think the average American feels about federal workers who are "stuck" in a steady job paying only $153,200 per year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he feels everybody's pain.
Thousands of senior GS 15 employees, who have long been in a pay deep freeze, will be getting raises of up to 2 percent next year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the details.