Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
Coming to a health plan near you: an excise tax on those so-called Cadillac high-premium, high benefit plans which some federal workers and retirees love. But before you panic, check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report. It may be just what the doctor ordered.
"As the largest employer in the nation, the federal government should lead the way in creating a diverse and just workplace," said EEOC Chair Jacqueline A. Berrien. So how's that going? We ask Jamie Price, an attorney advisor at EEOC
A new report by the Merit Systems Protection Board says supervision is okay, but could use some improvement. We get details from James Tsugawa of the Office of Policy and Evaluation.
Did you know that every day, thousands of your fellow federal workers go to prison? To find out why they are there and how they do their time check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report today.
Leads WSJ List of Top-Paid CEOs of the Decade.
Have you heard those rumor/reports about an upcoming heavy tax bite on your health insurance premiums. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked the experts and got some interesting answers.
The process starts next week, and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board tells DorobekInsider all you need to know when the change happens. Also, learn why it will benefit all TSP participants.
Managers run things, but how did they get there and what makes them tick? Managers have been studied to death, but today Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets feedback from the folks who know bosses best.
We look at the 10 biggest mistakes feds make when planning for retirement according to registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
What happens when a brilliant scientist, technician or specialist gets promoted to being a manager. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says a new government study indicates the promotion is often a disaster.