Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
How federal managers can prepare for furloughs, layoffs and hiring freezes from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
More than 5,000 jobs from manufacturing to retail to telecommunications will be available at an upcoming career fair for veterans. Details from Milicruit's Kevin O'Brien.
Is all this talk about about furloughs, a pay freeze and now layoffs serious stuff or is this a political pile-on that will go away after the election. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tests your conspiracy theory IQ.
Are you a member of the government's 20 percent club? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it offers a fabulous, super-safe and little known savings investment deal that is backed by the U. S. Treasury and only open to a select group of federal and postal workers.
October 15th is here, and with it, another deadline. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
If Congress decides to give you a 10 day furlough, would you want it one-day at a time or in all at once? We asked feds about furlough options and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey finds they have some very interesting, creative, thoughts on the subject.
WUSA 9 Reporter and Weekend Anchor
AFGE Public Policy Director
Arlene Holt Baker
AFL-CIO Executive Vice President
A Yemen-based terrorist group has suggested that attacking Washington restaurants full of federal workers would be a good way to get lots of publicity. While it is a deadly serious threat, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there is a flaw in the plan.
Do you remember the good old days of double-digit certificates of deposit? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that even in these lean times some long-time feds still have an exclusive investment option that beats the competition.
A Congressional Budget Office report estimates health care costs for veterans will rise 45 to 75 percent in the next decade, Army Times reports.