Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
With the conclusion of the congressional elections, NTEU says it is time to put aside the politically-motivated criticism of federal employees and get down to the business of running the country. President Colleen Kelley joins us with details.
October is the best month yet this year for the Thrift Savings Plan. Guest analyst Paul Yurachek with Ameriprise Financial Services offers this month's installment of TSP Snapshot.
What do federal workers and Thanksgiving turkeys have in common? Mike Causey thinks he knows and you aren't going to like the answer.
A year after the first proposed rule, the agency clarifies language to require re-investigations at least every five years for employees in public trust positions. The rule would implement a 2009 Executive Order.
Best of show includes snapshot of October TSP fund returns, Sunlight apps and leadership styles in the military.
Tags: Best of , Dorobek Insider , Sunlight Foundation , Bill Allison , transparency , Andrew Hill , Boris Groysberg , Toby Johnson , Harvard Business School , military , management , TSP , Tom Trabucco ,
The elections may have an affect on your investments. Arthur Stein explains.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone but can also have "significant consequences" on an agency's policies and programs.
Many signs point to the likelihood that Congress is going to tighten the federal government's belt starting, of course, with your belt. So how is it going to play out, and will federal workers play? Mike Causey thinks you may have the answers.
Former U.S. Rep. Bob Edgar (D-Pa.)
President & CEO, Common Cause
Senior Correspondent, The Washington Times
Admiral Thad Allen (Ret.)
Former Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard
President, Hooks Book Events
Chief Speechwriter to Vice President Al Gore (1995 - 1997)
Excesses in the realm of the libidinal may stem from the influence of decadent European culture. That doesn't make it right. Attorney Bill Bransford explains.