Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
With one week left to shop for health insurance you still have time to save yourself a lot of money next year or do nothing and maybe live to regret it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got some tips on getting the best deal.
Kerry Chou, senior practice leader at WorldatWork, and David Insler, senior vice president at Sibson Consulting, tell the DorobekINSIDER current performance reviews are not living up to their full potential.
Debt commission's plan fails to get majority approval. The White House and lawmakers say they will review the recommendations and figure out how to move many of them forward.
There's more to making it through an office holiday party than just remembering to keep your clothes on. We get tips from The Creative Group's Barry Downs.
Congress is now expected to pass whistleblower legislation that would give employees in the intelligence community a way to report corruption and waste. Attorney Debra Roth explains the ramifications.
AFGE National President
President, Economic Policy Institute
Co-Director, Campaign for America's Future
Former General Counsel, Federal Labor Relations Authority
Monday's proposal by President Obama to freeze Federal pay for two years has been subject number one on FederalNewsRadio.com the last several days.
The November numbers for your TSP are out.
Military Times reports that the fiscal commission is considering a revised plan that does not include a previous proposal to freeze military pay.
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates is seriously considering whether to ask for Tricare fee increases in next year's budget. We get details from Todd Harrison at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.