Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
Will the proposed federal pay freeze hamper the hunt for the best and brightest and clog the promotion pipeline in your office. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it could very well happen.
Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly discusses the likely passage of the President's proposed two-year federal pay freeze.
Stan Collender, director of federal budget policy for Qorvis Communications, explained what the options are for the pay freeze proposal in Congress.
Outgoing Postmaster General John Potter joins the Federal Drive for an in depth exit interview.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joins the DorobekINSIDER.
It's not too late, yet, to earn tax credits! We get details from Ed Zurndorfer.
Are you too busy to shop for health insurance? So busy you can afford to make a $2,000 mistake by paying for something you don't need? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey offers a two-minute shopping guide.
Federal workers aren't the only people who will feel the impact of the president's proposed two-year pay freeze. It could also impact federal unions, government contractors and even some people who work in foreign embassies based in Washington.
What does the sea change election mean for federal workers? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says possibilities include a diet-pay raise, possible furloughs with White House backing and a new effort to get rid of poor performers.
Host Derrick T. Dortch talks to Navy Captain Mark Steiner, Chaplain of the Joint Staff at the Pentagon, about his work providing for the spiritual welfare of men and women in the military.
November 26, 2010 (Encore presentation December 3, 2010)