Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
AFGE Public Policy Director
President, AFGE Voice of America Local 1812
AFGE 11th District National Vice President
AFGE 10th District Women's Coordinator
The House measure wraps all the unfinished annual spending bills into a single catchall measure while freezing spending at last year's levels. One of the biggest surprises in the act is the inclusion of a two year pay freeze as proposed by President Obama.
Comeback America Initiative's David Walker discusses the proposals by the president's deficit reduction commission.
The SAMMIES pay tribute to America's dedicated federal workforce, highlighting those who have made significant contributions to our country. We get nomination tips from the Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier.
Buying a health plan simply because it has low premiums can be a big mistake unless: you have been dropped from your parents federal health plan; you are the ex-spouse of a federal worker or retiree or you are currently piggybacking on your nonfederal spouses health insurance. In that case, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, expensive can still be cheap.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis tells WFED's Jason Miller about the impact of the new Congress on federal employees.
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis explains what feds need to do in the last week leading up to the open season deadline.