Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
December and January are good months to retire. You can get paid for maximum unused annual leave at a higher rate. But, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, be advised that you will need a stash of cash to tide you over until you start getting a full annuity check.
The Chief Human Capital Officers Council is overseeing several initiatives to improve the training of federal human resources professionals. The university will bring together existing courses under one portal, and eventually will expand to meet current and emerging needs. OPM to announce agency progress in fixing federal hiring today.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development went from being the poster child for the dysfunctional federal hiring process to being a model of what others are striving for.
Many agencies have reduced the time it takes to hire a new employee. DoD, Energy and VA are among the departments that have made the most progress over the last year. OPM Director John Berry said a full government-wide look will not be available until early 2011.
Young children from military families are more likely to seek mental and behavioral health care when a parent is deployed than when a parent is at home, a military study has concluded.
If you are looking only at premiums during the current health insurance hunting season you are missing a big part of the story, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey. Today we look at overall best buys for federal workers and retirees.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.
Tom Trabucco joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the agenda and decisions of FTIB's Monday board meeting.
The U.S. Postal Service has promised one approach to shrinking its continuing losses: Keep cutting jobs. Postal's 2011 financial plan calls for elimination of 50 million work hours, or about 25,000 jobs.
It's the American way to believe that all men and women are created equal, and that may well be true except when it comes to your health insurance premiums. Those depend on which agency you work for. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells the tale of the tape.