Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
How your agency can turn the interest of millenials into action and encourage them to come aboard was the topic of a recent roundtable. We get details from John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Institute of Politics.
What does President Obama's plan to shake-up and streamline the government mean to your agency and your job? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says most feds have been through this before and that as always, the devil is in the details.
Feds will be able to enroll in the Federal Long Term Care Program starting in April. OPM also extends eligibility to same-sex partners.
Former federal technology officials and industry experts offered ideas and suggestions on how to make project management its own career series in the government. OMB and OPM were collecting ideas from several former, long-time agency officials.
AFGE National President
Dr. Fredrick Snow
President, Grantham University
Author, "Death in the Haymarket: A Story of Chicago, the First Labor Movement and the Bombing That Divided Gilded Age America"
Round numbers on Wall Street are drawing sharp interest. What should you be watching for? We ask CFP, Arthur Stein.
Every time we have a snowstorm here in your very hilly nation's capital, survivors emerge the next morning with tales of the horror of their commute and the bravery they exhibited getting to and from work. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey examines the morning after.
The speed of Wednesday's snowstorm and the fact that some federal employees didn't heed the two-hour dismissal collided to form a "perfect storm" of gridlock on the roads, Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry tells Federal News Radio. Berry says he always makes decisions on the operating status of the government by considering the safety of federal employees and how to maintain operations of the federal government to the greatest extent possible.
The Project on National Security Reform studied the human capital program for national security personnel - and found that it doesn't exist. The report's primary finding was that national security teams function in silos within each agency rather than collaborating across all agencies and levels of government.