Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
If things go as they should, the federal worker of the not too distant future will wear a uniform: Shorts and T-shirts in the summer and a sackcloth jumpsuit in the winter...with togas for members of Congress. Mike Causey says it's a win-win idea whose time has come...and you know why!
Take the poll - Tell us what you think is the biggest hurdle to recruiting and retaining young employees in the federal government.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, the VA Acquisition Academy's internship program develops future contracting professionals through rigorous classes, job rotations and leadership development.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, the Office of Personnel Management is creating an innovation lab in its basement to test different workplaces and work styles.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, NASA's Toni Dawsey explains how the space agency revamped its onboarding program for new hires.
Young people want more of a mentor than a supervisor. Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report looks at what characteristics young feds expect of their managers.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, GAO explains how the watchdog agency re-imagined its brand and recruiting methods to become a highly competitive agency for young people to work for.
Is your tax bill too high? You may be able to cut it and save for your retirement at the same time. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
The first step USPS plans to make to address its financial crisis is reduce operating costs by reducing its workforce. Postmaster Patrick Donahoe gives us some details about what comes after that.
With all this talk about furloughs and layoffs Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a timely reminder for politicians: while their target may be waste, red tape and duplication in Washington, people hurt most by government cutbacks live, work and VOTE way outside the beltway.