Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
There's more to making it through an office holiday party than just remembering to keep your clothes on. We get tips from The Creative Group's Barry Downs.
Congress is now expected to pass whistleblower legislation that would give employees in the intelligence community a way to report corruption and waste. Attorney Debra Roth explains the ramifications.
AFGE National President
President, Economic Policy Institute
Co-Director, Campaign for America's Future
Former General Counsel, Federal Labor Relations Authority
Monday's proposal by President Obama to freeze Federal pay for two years has been subject number one on FederalNewsRadio.com the last several days.
The November numbers for your TSP are out.
Military Times reports that the fiscal commission is considering a revised plan that does not include a previous proposal to freeze military pay.
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates is seriously considering whether to ask for Tricare fee increases in next year's budget. We get details from Todd Harrison at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
Next year you'll be asked to pay 2011 health premiums using your frozen 2010 pay check. That will mean an actual drop in income unless, as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, you pick up a bargain health plan between now and December 13.
WFED's Jason Miller brings the latest on the deficit commission's recommendations that impact federal employees.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tom Fox tells managers how to lead amidst fears of a pay freeze.