Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
With less than two months to go before taxes are due, we get some tips from registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
The Air Force will ask Congress to fast-track additional authorities to allow the service to bring its uniformed service back into the statutory boundaries, Air Force leaders said Thursday.
February is supposed to be the month of love, but for federal workers it's been more like the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know what's next.
Dr. Don Berwick
Administrator, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Former Congressman Bob Edgar (D-Pa.)
President & CEO, Common Cause
Chair, Maryland Democratic Party
Assistant Chief Shop Steward, AFGE Local 1401
Shop Steward, AFGE Local 1101
Shop Steward, AFGE Local 2302
The poll relates to two amendments in the House that are proposing a freeze on step increases under the General Schedule.
OPM has completed a governmentwide cybersecurity survey to approximately 50,000 employees and their supervisors who handle cybersecurity as part of their daily job responsibilities.
To make an omelette you have to break eggs, right? Using that recipe as his guide, the Speaker of the House says as many as 200,000 federal workers may have to go to help trim the deficit. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says this puts him in the running for two prestigious, competing awards.
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Federal Times' Steve Watkins about different budget plans being considered and how they might hit you, or your agency, in the wallet.
Tags: Your Turn with Mike Causey , NTEU , Federal Times , Colleen Kelley , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , FY 2011 budget , FY 2010 budget , continuing resolution , IRS , SBA , SEC , Customs and Border Protection , HHS , USPS , CBP , DHS
Efforts by the National Capital Area Combined Federal Campaign come to a close today. We get a numbers from the chair of the local coordinating committee chair, Linda Washington.
Federal workers are under a two-year pay freeze, Congress is looking at furloughs and pension cuts and yet, we are told, these are the good old days. Things may get tougher for you and your agency. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says while it may not be the end of the world, this is definitely not just a drill.