Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
If you are a government or military retiree, odds are your retirement check for January was a little light. So what happened? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you can blame your benefit cut on the lame duck Congress, but relief is on the way.
Thinking of retirement? Hear what one recently retired fed has to say about the process. Longtime FBI employee Ernest Porter joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
January 31, 2011
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
How your agency can turn the interest of millenials into action and encourage them to come aboard was the topic of a recent roundtable. We get details from John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Institute of Politics.
What does President Obama's plan to shake-up and streamline the government mean to your agency and your job? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says most feds have been through this before and that as always, the devil is in the details.
Feds will be able to enroll in the Federal Long Term Care Program starting in April. OPM also extends eligibility to same-sex partners.
Former federal technology officials and industry experts offered ideas and suggestions on how to make project management its own career series in the government. OMB and OPM were collecting ideas from several former, long-time agency officials.
AFGE National President
Dr. Fredrick Snow
President, Grantham University
Author, "Death in the Haymarket: A Story of Chicago, the First Labor Movement and the Bombing That Divided Gilded Age America"
Round numbers on Wall Street are drawing sharp interest. What should you be watching for? We ask CFP, Arthur Stein.
Every time we have a snowstorm here in your very hilly nation's capital, survivors emerge the next morning with tales of the horror of their commute and the bravery they exhibited getting to and from work. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey examines the morning after.