Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
Postmaster General Pat Donahoe said he's ready to announce more RIFs and without legislative help USPS will face insolvency this year. Sen. Susan Collins introduced a bill to help solve some of the challenges the Postal Services faces.
Tags: management , Susan Collins , Stephen Lynch , Pat Donahoe , Darrell Issa , Dennis Ross , USPS , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , FERS , CSRS , budget , Jason Miller
Does the current federal pay freeze run for two years or three? In a city of math-challenged politicians and journalists, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that mistakes were made. Or not...
WFED's Mike Causey says if there is a shutdown, it will be very different from the partial government shutdowns in 1995 and 1996.
Executive Editor, OurFuture.org
Leaders from AFGE VA Local 1843:
This week's show focuses on the continuing possibility of a government shutdown. Guests include Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times and AFGE's Witold Skwierczynski.
March 2, 2011
Military officials detail the impact of a full-year continuing resolution on DoD. Defense Deputy Secretary Lynn said the department would meet payroll and medical bills, but have to cut acquisition and training programs.
If there is a government shutdown some federal workers have a plan to punish the politicians who caused it. Unfortunately some of their tactics are the equivalent of shooting themselves in the foot. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
Tom Trabucco, director of external relations for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which RUNS your Thrift Savings Plan, explains what's driving growth in all TSP funds.
Did you hear about the 3-year federal pay freeze? Lots of people got the word Saturday and, considering the source was the President, it made them a tad nervous. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says not to worry... much.
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Project Coordinator for Arlington County, Va. joins host Derrick Dortch to discuss the latest on how the Base Realignment and Closure process is affecting Arlington County, Va.
February 25, 2011(Encore presentation May 13, 2011)