Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco explains how the online tool can help feds determine their monthly annuity based on their current balance.
Under President Obama's proposed FY 2012 budget, federal employees' pay would still be frozen for two years, military pay would be raised 1.6 percent, and hundreds of federal programs would be terminated and reduced.
For Your Benefit takes on the following issues this week - long term care, life and disability insurance, investing for the long and short term, and the Thrift Savings Plan.
February 14, 2011
Millions of retired federal workers are still in shock over their February annuity checks. Many got $20 to $50 less than they had expected. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there is light at the end of the tunnel in the form of a hotline telephone number.
Tags: Mike Causey
Cordell Hall, program manager and music director for USA EXPRESS, joins host Derrick Dortch for an in-depth look at the Army's touring show band.
February 11, 2011
The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program provides long term care insurance for its enrollees, who are Federal and U.S. Postal Service employees and annuitants, active and retired members of the uniformed services, and their qualified relatives. Who they are and why the insurance is needed is explained for us by certified financial planner, Arthur Stein.
Administrator said it will help employee morale and will not negatively impact security. Lawmakers wanted assurances that if employees would go on strike, Pistole would fire them.
Tags: management , John Pistole , Mike Rogers , Mo Brooks , Bennie Thompson , Danny Davis , TSA , House Homeland Security Committee , FRLA , collective bargaining , Best Places to Work survey , Jason Miller
Were you ever an unwilling passenger in a high-speed, high-stakes game of chicken? Well, if you work for Uncle Sam, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are on board for what could be the ride of your life. Or job.
SBA Administrator Karen Mills sent an email to staff to respond to the Federal News Radio reports about allegations of whistleblower retaliation at the agency.
President, AFGE TSA Local 777
President, AFGE TSA Local 556
\ Don Hale
AFGE DEFCON Chair
AFGE DEFCON Vice Chair
President, AFGE Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council 118
Executive Vice President, AFGE Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council 118
Secretary-Treasurer, AFGE Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council 118