Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
Like other sectors of the federal government, federal law enforcement is also dealing with ensuring a diverse workforce.
July 23, 2010
Microsoft issues temporary fix for Windows Shell zero-day
Health premiums and pay for active duty federal workers are both going up next year. One more than the other. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey notes retirees are going to have to pay the same premiums but without any increase in benefits.
For many otherwise normal federal workers, these weeks of summer are the most trying. That's because whatever passes for dress codes is often overwhelmed by the heat and humidity. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells you how to survive.
Automatic enrollment starts Aug. 1.
The 21st century workplace may look a lot like your kitchen table! Seth Siegel, Technology Strategy and Architecture lead at Deloitte Consulting, says telework could save your agency up to 40% on its building costs.
Certified financial planner Arthur Stein offers some tips on how to keep your pocketbook in check.
Panel advocates need for cloud computing data security standard
If Congress has its way you soon may be telecommuting at least one day a week. So what's the timetable and how's it supposed to work? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has some of the answers!
Please join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan in welcoming Anne Sullivan, Attorney-at-Law, Handler & Levine, Bethesda, Md.
July 19, 2010