Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
The House measure wraps all the unfinished annual spending bills into a single catchall measure while freezing spending at last year's levels. One of the biggest surprises in the act is the inclusion of a two year pay freeze as proposed by President Obama.
Comeback America Initiative's David Walker discusses the proposals by the president's deficit reduction commission.
The SAMMIES pay tribute to America's dedicated federal workforce, highlighting those who have made significant contributions to our country. We get nomination tips from the Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier.
Buying a health plan simply because it has low premiums can be a big mistake unless: you have been dropped from your parents federal health plan; you are the ex-spouse of a federal worker or retiree or you are currently piggybacking on your nonfederal spouses health insurance. In that case, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, expensive can still be cheap.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis tells WFED's Jason Miller about the impact of the new Congress on federal employees.
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis explains what feds need to do in the last week leading up to the open season deadline.
Washington-area lawmakers move to put a freeze on the pay freeze, asking it be limited to one year.