Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
Millions of Americans went to bed Sunday night as disgruntled taxpayers but woke up Monday morning as jubilant, cheering parts of the federal family team. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey notes what a difference a day makes!
Paul E. Forte, CEO of LTC Programs for Federal Employees, and Beth O'Brien, Manager of Program Promotion, answer questions about enrolling in the federal long term care insurance program.
May 2, 2011
OMB issues a memo detailing the minimum requirements agencies should consider when purchasing technology to make teleworking easier.
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
What is the government version of "Dancing with the Stars" or the Nobel Peace Prize? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its the annual SEA Presidential Distinguished Rank Award which attracts a crowd that could give Nobel laureates a run for their money.
The Defense Department lacks details for how it will evaluate its 226,000 civilian employees after they transition from the merit-based National Security Personnel System to the General Schedule by the end of this year.
The Defense Department is working to expand and integrate its network of military and civilian helping professionals to ensure military families receive the support and care they need for years to come.
Uncle Sam is thinking about doubling the probationary period for new hires and for some promotions. So how would that affect you? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey takes a look at the proposal.
Host Mike Causey is joined by estate planner Tom O'Rourke to discuss what you need to do to make sure your estate is in order. Also, Federal Times reporter Steve Losey gives us an update on a couple of bills making their way through Congress.
April 27, 2011
Assistant Chief Steward, AFGE Local 1401
Vice President of Communications and Research, Partnership for Public Service
President, AFGE Council of Prison Locals