Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
Findings have been released for the 2011 (ISC)² Global Information Security Workforce Study.
If you're still looking ahead to paying for that education, you might get some help from your Thrift Savings Plan account.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by life coach Michael Townshend who will answer your questions about personal care contracts...and what you need to do to plan for your retirement.
May 9, 2011
Sammies finalist, EPA's Katherine Antos, describes her work as "very gratifying". We find out why and what she's done to be a finalist.
D.C. has the second worst traffic in the nation but if we play our cards right, we might be able to overtake Los Angeles just in time for your next visit to headquarters! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says we've identified the problem, now check out the solution.
Herb Giobbi, COO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and John Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, talk about the service they provide for members of law enforcement.
May 6, 2011
Tags: National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Herb Giobbi , John Adler , National Police Week 2011 , law enforcement , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford, and Roth , Fed Talk , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , workforce
The bill would go into effect for the first fiscal year after its passage and would terminate when the Office of Management and Budget determines that there is no longer an annual federal budget deficit.
Taking a buyout, says financial planner Arthur Stein, will make sense for some but not for others. He explains how to tell which camp you might be in.
The chairman of the House Armed Services Committee said Thursday he will include language implementing the Defense Department's request to increase insurance fees for military retirees. That position is at odds with the panel's subcommittee on military personnel, which on Wednesday unanimously approved language which would prohibit the increase.
Even the most rational, self-controlled federal and postal workers sometimes have nightmares about their jobs. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says chief among them is the fear that Uncle Sam is going to change the rules, drastically reducing lifetime retirement payments.