Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
If you still haven't claimed your stop loss special pay, the deadline has been extended to October 21st.
What's the second worst thing that could happen to you? How about becoming totally helpless because of an accident, illness or old age. So what's first? Not being prepared for the second. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the gift of long term care insurance.
Most federal investors are smart enough to be actively participating in the Thrift Savings Plan, but how much of their biweekly check should they earmark for the federal 401(k) plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked a pro and got some interesting answers.
Host Tammy Flanagan and NITP Benefits Specialist James Marshall will answer the questions that feds need to know when planning for their retirement.
April 18, 2011
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, talks about rebalancing to keep your financial goals on target.
Federal and military retirees have been on a no-calorie diet for the past two years. But they may be in line for a cost of living adjustment in January 2012. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey crunches the numbers.
STRATFOR vice resident Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch for a wide-ranging discussion of what the United States can do to combat terrorism and other threats to national security.
April 15, 2011
President Obama's deficit reduction plan speech on Wednesday did not address how these cuts would affect federal pay and benefits, but one administration official told Federal News Radio that changes to federal retirement benefits were still possible.
The House passed a fiscal year 2012 bill today that freezes federal pay for three years and cuts the federal workforce by 10 percent through attrition.
The State Department has lifted its voluntary authorized departure order for U.S. government family members in Japan.