Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefits
National Park Service chief spokesman David Barna joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about National Park Week.
April 22, 2011
Women in Federal Law Enforcement Executive Director Margie Moore and Jessie Lane, president of the WIFLE Executive Committee, join host Debra Roth to talk about the association and what it's doing to address the concerns of its members.
April 22, 2011
It's the end of tax season, the middle of Long Term Care Open Season, and the height of spring cleaning season. We get tips for two our of three from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
Federal employees working at intelligence agencies may be required to sign a contract stipulating that they would forfeit their federal pensions if they violated non-disclosure agreements. Attorney Bill Bransford explains that for us.
Did you ever think you'd live (and work) long enough to the point where a pay freeze of "only" 3 years would come across as good news? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says these may be the good old days right now.
President, AFGE Council of Prison Locals
AFGE Contract Analyst
Dr. Toni Lewis
Chair, Service Employees International Union's Health Care Division
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins joins host Mike Causey for a lively discussion of the big issues affecting feds.
April 20, 2011
Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) sees a perfect storm in the future for federal employees and anyone else trying to commute through his district as a result of BRAC. He tells Federal News Radio he's at his wits' end trying to avert a traffic disaster.
If you still haven't claimed your stop loss special pay, the deadline has been extended to October 21st.
What's the second worst thing that could happen to you? How about becoming totally helpless because of an accident, illness or old age. So what's first? Not being prepared for the second. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the gift of long term care insurance.