Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: pay and benefit
Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
the Health Plans for Federal Employee, answers
your questions about health care benefits and
November, 12, 2012
After protesters marched to the White House, VA's Human Resources Management Office issued a letter calling for a "temporary stand down on changes to lower grade actions."
Tom Temin, of the Federal Drive, has an in depth discussion with the experts and users about the My HealtheVet program. He reviews the clinical applications of the new upgraded system and what that means for Veterans today and for the future.
The Pentagon begins the process of revealing its budget plan for fiscal year 2013. The proposal includes the scaling back of several weapons systems, savings on personnel costs, along with an assurance from top DoD officials that even though the military will be smaller, it will be more agile and more capable.
Tags: DoD , DoD budget , reversibility , efficiencies , Budget Control Act , sequestration , strategic guidance , Leon Panetta , James Winnefeld , Martin Dempsey , workforce , Jared Serbu , On DoD , retirement , TRICARE , acquistion workforce , budget , Robert Hale , BRAC , IT efficiencies
Did it ever occur to you that the well known "Mess In Washington" may partially be your fault. As in, who represents you in the House and Senate, and how did they get here, Senior Correspondent Mike ponders.