Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: passwords
Glenn Schoonover from Koolspan will discuss mobile security with host John Gilroy.
February 19, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile device management , mobile security , smart phones , iPhone , Glenn Schoonover , Koolspan , micro SD card , encryption , mobile software , NIST , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Steven Sprague, CEO of Wave Systems joins host John Gilroy to talk about advanced password management and other IT issues.
November 20, 2012
Tags: technology , IT security , mobile devices , mobile security , iPads , smart phones , Wave Systems , Steven Sprague , trusted platform module , embassy trust server , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The password manager service LastPass promoted itself as the last password you'll ever need. Now the creators of LastPass are urging users to change their master passwords after the company's database was hacked.
Do you have multiple passwords, one for each of the various websites you use?
What was your favorite teacher's name? If your husband, wife or children are unable to answer your security questions, they could be frozen out your online financial accounts, address books, calendars, even digital photo collections.
Virus Bulletin reports on a study that 70 percent of users use the same password across multiple sites.
Infosec Island reports that having too many passwords can lead to risky cyber behavior.
Bryan Ichikawa, vice president of identity solutions at Unisys, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the most secure way to protect your identity, including fingerprint biometrics.
New survey breaks down the numbers.