Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: panel discussion
The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp hosted a panel discussion on the topic of trust in the workplace. They spoke to three federal employees at different stages of their careers.
Speaking coach and author Larry Tracy will talk about his book: "The Shortcut to Persuasive Presentations".
July 8, 2013
The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp hosts a panel discussion on how industry and the government are working together on meeting their shared cybersecurity goals.
A number of agencies have made high-profile migrations to cloud platforms and the Obama administration has issued sweeping guidance mandating agencies identify and transition services and applications to host in the cloud. For a look at how agencies are faring in their shifts to the cloud and the issues they continue to face, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp hosted a panel discussion, "Clearing the Fog Around Cloud Computing," sponsored by Level 3 Communications.
Federal News Radio looks at how rapid advances in mobile devices and applications are redefining what it means to be a federal manager on the go, with panelists Simon Szykman at Commerce and the FAA's Robert Corcoran.
GWACs explained by GSA's Michael O'Neill, NIH's Mary B. Armstead, and NASA's Joanne Woytek
Federal financial managers are coming to terms with financial compliance; limited money for new systems or upgrades; and the continuing need for achieving clean audits, financial transparency, and compliance. How are those financial managers facing these challenges is the subject of the Federal News Radio Discussion: Accounting in Austerity.
The federal government is no stranger to Facebook, Twitter, blogs and even photo-sharing sites like Flickr. Using those tools effectively is the subject of the Federal News Radio Discussion: Shouting from the Rooftops.
Finding the right balance between privacy and sharing is the subject of a Federal News Radio Discussion. Joining us are NARA's Hannah Bergman and CMS's William Saunders.