Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: oversight
Designing requirements for a big procurement at DoD involves three main elements: cost, schedule, and performance objectives. GAO's Mike Sullivan told Federal News Radio that DoD continues to struggle in those areas.
Sen. Mark Warner proposed a web-based system to Congress to improve the way federal expenses are reported by federal agencies. It's the Senate version of a bill proposed last week in the House by Rep. Darrell Issa.
Tags: Mark Warner , Congress , Senate , management , financial management , Transparency , Committee on Oversight and Government Reform , Digital Accountability and Transparency Act , Federal Accountability and Spending Transparency , Courtney Thompson
A new bill would establish a permanent, independent body to track federal spending and increase accountability, according to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
Tags: Darrell Issa , Congress , House , management , financial management , Transparency , Committee on Oversight and Government Reform , Digital Accountability and Transparency Act , Federal Accountability and Spending Transparency , Ruben Gomez
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
Poor planning and weak management are undermining the effort to build up the Afghan army and police while putting billions of U.S tax dollars at risk. We get details from Wartime Contracting Commission Co-chair Mike Thibault
The U.S. official in charge of overseeing the billions of dollars being spent to rebuild Afghanistan announced his resignation. Mike Thibault, commission co-chair, talks with us about what's next.
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro outlines the top priorities of the Government Accountability Office now that he has been confirmed.