Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: oversight
Public flights don't fall under the same Federal Aviation Administration rules as civil aircraft do. The FAA can't regulate them and doesn't conduct any oversight.
The Justice Department and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement led a government-wide effort to stem the flow of counterfeit products. The White House launched a public-service campaign to let citizens know the impact of fake products on the economy. The Senate passed more stringent rules for DoD and its vendors to make sure military parts are original.
Tags: DHS , DoD , ICE , John Morton , White House , Victoria Espinel , Counterfeit products , National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center , Carl Levin , John McCain , Defense Authorization Bill , Jason Miller
Paul Singer, investigative editor at Roll Call, discusses the provisions of the Government Charge Card Abuse Prevention Act.
The Recovery Board and the National Academy of Public Administration want your ideas on how to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of Recovery Act funds.
The President delegated reform appropriately, except that the person to whom he delegated the task doesn't yet exist.
Tags: Lurita Doan , OMB , Barack Obama , procurement reform , acquisition , SARA Panel , Federal Acquisition Institute , Defense Acquisition University , OFPP , Daniel Gordon , Peter Drucker , GSA , DoD , DHS
June 18, 2009
Survey finds few areas have improved since 2006