Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: outsourcing
Lawmakers offer four specific changes to the current description. OMB working on new explanation for agencies on what jobs must stay in house.
Yes, but will it work?
ODNI bringing work back into agencies and reducing contractor workforce.
The Obama administration plan to federalize more jobs, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is a potential double-edged sword for current feds.
The President wants to move more jobs back into government. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey suggests tapping federal workers who have seen, heard and lived with the in-house vs. out-house argument before.
Tags: P&B ,
What are the most important, pressing pay and benefit issues faced by federally employed women? We'll look at FEW's 2010 legislative agenda.
The FY10 Defense Appropriations Conference Report includes a provision that would suspend all pending OMB Circular A-76 studies and conversions in the Department of Defense.
Is insourcing the solution for every agency at all levels of government? A panelist at the Senior Executives Association annual conference offers his ideas.