Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: outsourcing
Lawmakers offer four specific changes to the current description. OMB working on new explanation for agencies on what jobs must stay in house.
Yes, but will it work?
ODNI bringing work back into agencies and reducing contractor workforce.
The Obama administration plan to federalize more jobs, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is a potential double-edged sword for current feds.
The President wants to move more jobs back into government. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey suggests tapping federal workers who have seen, heard and lived with the in-house vs. out-house argument before.
Tags: P&B ,
What are the most important, pressing pay and benefit issues faced by federally employed women? We'll look at FEW's 2010 legislative agenda.
The FY10 Defense Appropriations Conference Report includes a provision that would suspend all pending OMB Circular A-76 studies and conversions in the Department of Defense.
Is insourcing the solution for every agency at all levels of government? A panelist at the Senior Executives Association annual conference offers his ideas.