Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: orioles
Okay, the Orioles took two out of three from the Nationals over the weekend at Camden Yards. Now that part one of the Battle of the Beltways is in the books, what did we learn about this grudge match between these two titans?
The Orioles are ending their relationship with the company that has run concession stands at Camden Yards since it opened in 1992.
Light rail, which includes a stop at Camden Yards, is falling short of a weekday ridership goal set 16 years ago.
The Orioles have lost every season of Ray Daugherty's life, but that hasn't stopped him from coming to the games. He's been to 489 of them. He's 7.
Topping the list of best places to see a game is Boston's Fenway Park.
Tags: nationals ,