Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: openness
Statement of Administration Policy and letter to Senate recommends keeping the E-Government Fund separate from the Federal Citizen Services Fund. The Sunlight Foundation and OMBWatch also want lawmakers to fully fund the E-Government Fund.
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
The Sunlight Foundation wants to take the Open Government Directive to the next level with more citizen and agency involvement.
Sunlight Foundation, others think the process around reporting on the Web site could be improved.
Agency representative explains how they did it.
Good Jobs First has written their second report on the topic.
Ed Pound, one of the report's principal authors and the board's director of communications, shares highlights from the Recovery Board's annual report and a look at the year ahead.
Not every agency is responding the President's call for transparency - a call that was highlighted in a memorandum signed on President Obama's first day in office.
A senior Republican lawmaker is optimistic that the Obama administration's transparency websites can be kept online.