Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: open source
President and COO
Sun Microsystems Federal, Inc.
May 26th, 2009
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Information Management Technology and Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
Open Source for America touts the benefits of the "many eyes, few bugs" theory.
Transparency means openness and openness means open source.
Your agency is getting some help when it comes to future open source collaboration projects.
CodeSherpas, Inc. founding partner David Bock joins host John Gilroy to discuss how open source technology can benefit your agency.
May 17, 2011
Tags: technology , Java , ruby , Jruby , CodeSherpas , David Bock , Northern Virginia Java Users' Group , Open source software , Vivek Kundra , OnJava , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , web development , ARMATURE
The Department of Veterans is moving its electronic health record system to the open source community.