Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: open government
The latest version of the minibus spending bill for fiscal 2012 includes a $4.4 million increase for the E-Government Fund.
John Wonderlich of the Sunlight Foundation talks about his organization's review of the Open Government Directive. How well have agencies complied with mandate?
Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel explains the new worldwide transparency drive called the Open Government Partnership.
The updated FOIA policy states the department must advise the FOIA requester that a their request has been referred and provide the name of the agency to the requester with that agency's FOIA contact.
The Justice Department is being criticized by open government groups for proposing a regulation that would in rare instances allow federal law enforcement agencies to tell people seeking information under the Freedom of Information Act that the government has no records on a subject, when it actually does.
Sukumar Ganapati, associate professor of public administration at Florida International University, examined some of the best practices of government dashboards in a new report.
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
The Sunlight Foundation wants to take the Open Government Directive to the next level with more citizen and agency involvement.
Online movie follows what's happened during the Obama administration's first year.