Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: open government
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
The Sunlight Foundation wants to take the Open Government Directive to the next level with more citizen and agency involvement.
Online movie follows what's happened during the Obama administration's first year.
Sunlight Labs director Clay Johnson talks about the event.
Federal chief technology officer Aneesh Chopra says a 15-member working group is close to coming out with a report. It's been nearly six months since OMB ended the public comment period on whether to allow software to track users' habits.
GSA, U.S. Access Board trying to address the questions around accessibility and social media. Access Board is updating Section 508 standards. GSA is offering training and will blog about 508 in the coming months.
A new survey by TechAmerica and Grant Thornton shows federal chief information officers say cybersecurity remains their top priority. CIOs also say IT infrastructure, workforce and management also are high on the list.