Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: open government
Read more from O'Reilly Media's Andy Oram.
Watch a presentation from Alex Howard of O'Reilly Media.
NASA has launched a contest.
Be open and stay secure. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Some things have been changed.
Data.edu.gov is part of the Obama Administration's Open Government Initiative.
Several bureaus say transparency and knowledge management initiatives complement each other. Federal Transit Administration using similar approach for open government strategy as it did to create a knowledge management culture.
The Department of Homeland Security and the National Academy of Public Administration teamed up to create the document; NAPA has released a report about how they did.
The plan includes the specific actions DOI will undertake to incorporate the key principles of transparency, collaboration and participation into its core mission. Deputy Assistant Secretary Andrew Jackson from the Office of Technology, Information and Business Services explains.
Prof. Peter Fox of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, brings us analysis.