Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: open government
Be open and stay secure. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Some things have been changed.
Data.edu.gov is part of the Obama Administration's Open Government Initiative.
Several bureaus say transparency and knowledge management initiatives complement each other. Federal Transit Administration using similar approach for open government strategy as it did to create a knowledge management culture.
The Department of Homeland Security and the National Academy of Public Administration teamed up to create the document; NAPA has released a report about how they did.
The plan includes the specific actions DOI will undertake to incorporate the key principles of transparency, collaboration and participation into its core mission. Deputy Assistant Secretary Andrew Jackson from the Office of Technology, Information and Business Services explains.
Prof. Peter Fox of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, brings us analysis.
Marion Royal is the agency expert at the General Services Administration whose task it is to lead the insider team of federal employees and contractors actually building data.gov
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.