Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: open government
OFSA conducted a survey to point out which departments and agencies were best using open source technologies.
The Federal Acquisitions Regulations Councils have withdrawn their advanced notice of proposed rulemaking to change contractor transparency.
OpenTheGovernment.org has sent a letter to OMB calling for the continued protection of open government, even after WikiLeaks.
Beth Noveck returns to New York Law School after spending two years at deputy chief technology officer for open government. She focused on the White House's transparency initiative.
Booz Allen's Steve Radick said the growth of Gov 2.0 is the top story of the year.
CTO Aneesh Chopra said 2010 was the year of execution for the open government initiative.
Chris Kemp, CTO for IT at NASA, joins host John Gilroy to discuss the agency's Nebula Cloud Platform.
December 14, 2010
Patrice McDermott of OpentheGovernment.org, and David Stern of America Speaks, discuss lessons learned one year into the Open Government Initiative.