Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: online chat
Charlie Armstrong, the chief information officer at Customs and Border Protection, joins Federal News Radio for a free online chat on October 30, 2014.
NASA Ames CIO Jerry Davis joins Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss his IT priorities for NASA Ames, including workforce development, big data analysis and his efforts to improve the center's cybersecurity.
Benefits expert David Snell of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association, joins Federal News Radio's Mike Causey for an online chat about Open Season and federal benefits.
SAIC's Mary Mayonado and Bill Kaczor join Federal News Radio's Custom Media Director Jason Fornicola for a free online chat to discuss the challenges in managing threats throughout the full cybersecurity life cycle - beyond just compliance requirements. Ask the industry experts live and learn about cyber's big picture, how to use data analytics to protect against insider threats, and what they're hearing from customers.
The Office of Personnel Management hopes to complete final regulations for phased retirement by October, OPM Director Katherine Archuleta said during an exclusive online chat with Federal News Radio. Archuleta also joined Your Turn with Mike Causey, where she discussed employee morale and engagement and strengthening federal diversity initiatives.
Martha Rubenstein, the National Science Foundation's chief financial officer, joins Federal News Radio for a free online chat.
Federal News Radio experts answer your questions on phased retirement.
Sonny Hashmi, chief information officer at the General Services Administration, joins Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss everything from mobility to zero-based budgeting and collaboration, among other topics.
Ford Heard, the Veterans Affairs Department's associate deputy assistant secretary for Procurement Policy, Systems and Oversight, joins Federal News Radio for an online chat on June 30.
Steven VanRoekel, the federal chief information officer, joined Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss the White House's latest IT priorities. View an archived version of the discussion.