Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: omnibus
POLITICO reporter Shira Toeplitz explains why the last-minute pull-out of the omnibus bill is so odd.
Questions about agency funding, pay freezes, and benefits are answered for feds as the end of the year approaches.
Whatever happens, it has to happen before 12:01 am Sunday! The Hill's Bob Cusack breaks it all down for us.
The $1.1 trillion Senate omnibus bill would authorize President Obama's pay freeze proposal. But it protects against furloughs or reductions-in-force. The Senate's bill would replace the House's version, which is a continuing resolution. Lawmakers must approve a bill before Dec. 19 when the current CR expires.
The "FY 2011 Year Long Funding Act" contains language that will linger on long after the year is over. The Hill's Ian Swanson explains.
The shattered lame duck session of the 111th Congress has limped back in town with lots of homework to complete in a short time. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it includes the federal pay raise (if any), job security issues, $250 payments for retirees and a new TSP perk.