Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: oil spill
The DorobekINSIDER moderates AFFIRM meeting on Gulf Coast spill response.
This week Navy Secretary Ray Mabus released a report that calls for establishing a congressionally mandated Gulf Coast Restoration Task Force to coordinate federal, state and local actions to restore the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Learn more about NOAA's turtle rescue efforts
Learn more about NOAA's findings.
The silver lining to a very gray cloud
John Aravosis, a blogger for AmericaBlog, discovered Monday the main image of BP's oil spill command center on the company's website was crudely altered.
What are the long term consequences of the gulf oil spill?
Lynne Murdock saw the images on the TV of oil bubbling up into the Gulf of Mexico and wanted to do something.
Innocentive.com links "Seekers" with "Solvers" and some of those "Seekers" are willing to pay big bucks for your good idea - up to $1 million.