Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: oil spill
The DorobekINSIDER moderates AFFIRM meeting on Gulf Coast spill response.
This week Navy Secretary Ray Mabus released a report that calls for establishing a congressionally mandated Gulf Coast Restoration Task Force to coordinate federal, state and local actions to restore the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Learn more about NOAA's turtle rescue efforts
Learn more about NOAA's findings.
The silver lining to a very gray cloud
John Aravosis, a blogger for AmericaBlog, discovered Monday the main image of BP's oil spill command center on the company's website was crudely altered.
What are the long term consequences of the gulf oil spill?
Lynne Murdock saw the images on the TV of oil bubbling up into the Gulf of Mexico and wanted to do something.
Innocentive.com links "Seekers" with "Solvers" and some of those "Seekers" are willing to pay big bucks for your good idea - up to $1 million.