Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: nominations
The General Services Administration is soliciting nominations for individuals to serve on the 15-member Government-wide Travel Advisory Committee. The new committee will oversee agency travel policies to ensure that they are transparent and efficient.
The Federal government's first "Chief Performance Officer" faces off with a Senate Committee hearing testimony for his nomination. Jeffrey Zients talks about the difference between managing in the private and public sector, the PART legacy from the Bush Administration, and how he views the expected retirement tsunami in the federal government.
Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) said he will place a hold on all Defense Department nominations for civilian and flag or general officers, saying the Pentagon has not been forthcoming with information about its decision to close the Joint Forces Command in Norfolk, Va.
President Obama announced his intent to appoint two key nominees, according to a White House statement.
The president announcement his intent to nominate Carolyn Lerner to the Office of Special Counsel.
Nominate an agency today as part of our Best of the Federal Government series.