Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: nomination
Erroll Southers, who was formerly nominated for the position, tells Federal News Radio what he thinks will be the biggest hurdles for retired Maj. Gen. Robert Harding, President Obama's new pick to head the Transportation Security Administration.
Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) said he will hold DoD nominations until he gets information related to the Joint Forces Command closing in Norfolk.
Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) said he will place a hold on all Defense Department nominations for civilian and flag or general officers, saying the Pentagon has not been forthcoming with information about its decision to close the Joint Forces Command in Norfolk, Va.
President Obama's nominee to head the U.S. Census Bureau responded in the bluntest terms possible to questions regarding the politicization of the 2010 census. Senate leaders expect to vote on the nomination before adjourning for the Memorial Day recess.