Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newsstand
President Barack Obama has promised that U.S. support for Haitian relief would continue long after the scenes of death and destruction fade from the headlines.
A historic home-turned-museum just a stone's throw from the White House is adding a new National Center for White House History to its job description.
Like an owners' manual for citizens, the United States Government Manual is a sort-of one-stop shop of information for federal agencies, contractors and the public.
Movie made of returning troops and the first hands they shake.
Members of the Federal community will join Francis live, in-studio. The four of them will count down the top Federal news stories of the week, as selected by the panelists themselves.
This morning's federal news as heard on WFED: Postal workers will get a pay raise this year, despite tough economic times for the Postal Service.
This morning's federal news as heard on WFED: Daniel Gordon takes the helm of Federal Procurement Policy.
A shortage of trucks and fuel, exacerbated by the airport's limited capacity to receive, warehouse, and dispatch relief supplies, continues to hamper relief efforts in and around Port-au-Prince.
This morning's federal news as heard on WFED: Federal agencies will soon have direct-hire authority in certain cases.
Tags: newscast ,