Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newsstand
President Barack Obama has promised that U.S. support for Haitian relief would continue long after the scenes of death and destruction fade from the headlines.
A historic home-turned-museum just a stone's throw from the White House is adding a new National Center for White House History to its job description.
Like an owners' manual for citizens, the United States Government Manual is a sort-of one-stop shop of information for federal agencies, contractors and the public.
Movie made of returning troops and the first hands they shake.
Members of the Federal community will join Francis live, in-studio. The four of them will count down the top Federal news stories of the week, as selected by the panelists themselves.
This morning's federal news as heard on WFED: Postal workers will get a pay raise this year, despite tough economic times for the Postal Service.
This morning's federal news as heard on WFED: Daniel Gordon takes the helm of Federal Procurement Policy.
A shortage of trucks and fuel, exacerbated by the airport's limited capacity to receive, warehouse, and dispatch relief supplies, continues to hamper relief efforts in and around Port-au-Prince.
This morning's federal news as heard on WFED: Federal agencies will soon have direct-hire authority in certain cases.
Tags: newscast ,