Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newsstand
The security implications of global warming take center stage.
How many Congressmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Erroll Southers tells Federal News Radio why he withdrew himself as nominee to be TSA Administrator, citing personal and partisan attacks.
A program supported by the Defense Department is continuing efforts to link public and private information sharing to use cutting-edge technologies to help people around the world in their times of need. A Washington-based Pentagon academician is part of the program's top leadership.
With just months to go before the first census forms begin arriving in mailboxes across the country, there is controversy in Congress about a last-minute change proposed by two lawmakers. But, as Federal News Radio's Max Cacas reports from Capitol Hill, other House & Senate members are saying "no, absolutely not".
Today, the U.S. Postal Service is expected to release its final list of post offices and other postal facilities that it plans to close across the country. Its all part of an effort by the USPS to close an estimated 5 billion dollar budget shortfall forecast for this year. Postmaster General John Potter addressed the subject at the National Press Club on Thursday.
Almost ten months into the Obama White House, the President has made a commitment to make more use of technology to fundamentally change the way government does business. Two of his top technology officials paused to offer some ideas of how -- and why -- they plan to leverage technology to improve government.