Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
Tom Shoop of GovExec tells The Daily Debrief what happened.
A Senate committee has subpoenaed the Obama administration for secret documents and access to witnesses in last year's mass shooting at the Fort Hood Army base in Texas.
Many Americans now say they don't trust the government. Learn more in today's afternoon newscast.
Celebrate the arts around Virgina Beach this weekend.
Catch up on today's news!
President Barack Obama and congressional leaders met this morning to discuss reform to the nation's financial system.
The Pentagon has named a successor to Gen. Ray Odierno in Iraq.
The National Cyber Security Division and US-CERT both have new leaders.
The Labor Department has appointed a special team to look into the West Virgina mine explosion.
The White House says troops will still leave Iraq as planned, despite today's deadly bombing.