Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
The President is sending more troops to Afghanistan; more feds than ever have secure ID cards; and our own Amy Morris is tending bar tonight.
We get analysis from HSToday Editor David Silverberg.
Investigators rule the death of a census worker found hanged as suicide; the President has made a decision regarding troop levels in Afghanistan; and we learn what a brown dwarf looks like.
Justice Department to drop some charges against one Blackwater guard; President Obama calls his war council together; and the FAA has an update on that computer failure.
The Under Secretary for Benefits for the Department of Veterans Affairs is stepping down; the Army says there will be an outside review on body armor; and in 'Eww/Neat' news: Galileo's fingers, tooth are found.
An update from our friends at Recreation News.
Frank Atwater, former President of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association, has died.
HSToday Editor David Silverberg has more.
White House tells agencies to brace for frozen budgets; the FAA is changing some procedures with regards to the military; and, is GSA reducing the number of e-travel providers?
Karl Teel of Recreation News joins us.