Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
White House tells agencies to brace for frozen budgets; the FAA is changing some procedures with regards to the military; and, is GSA reducing the number of e-travel providers?
Karl Teel of Recreation News joins us.
Deficit sets a new record; NTSB is still looking at that deadly Metro crash; and news about a new AFFIRM luncheon.
Washington Post reporter Carrie Johnson has details.
CNN Washington correspondent Brian Todd has the latest.
Special report from WTOP's Mark Segraves.
The sniper attacks from a journalist's point of view.
The Senate approves the Federal Executive Board Authorization Act of 2009; OPM works to prevent 'burrowing'; and President Obama orders flags to fly at half staff until after Veterans' Day.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.