Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
The Under Secretary for Benefits for the Department of Veterans Affairs is stepping down; the Army says there will be an outside review on body armor; and in 'Eww/Neat' news: Galileo's fingers, tooth are found.
An update from our friends at Recreation News.
Frank Atwater, former President of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association, has died.
HSToday Editor David Silverberg has more.
White House tells agencies to brace for frozen budgets; the FAA is changing some procedures with regards to the military; and, is GSA reducing the number of e-travel providers?
Karl Teel of Recreation News joins us.
Deficit sets a new record; NTSB is still looking at that deadly Metro crash; and news about a new AFFIRM luncheon.
Washington Post reporter Carrie Johnson has details.
CNN Washington correspondent Brian Todd has the latest.
Special report from WTOP's Mark Segraves.