Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
CNN's Brian Todd has more.
OPM is reorganizing; NARA's data breach might be worse than originally thought; and NATO's top intelligence official is ordering big changes.
OPM has a new deputy director; mileage rates have changed; and prepare for Metro track work during January.
Our reporters give us their thoughts.
Pay-for-performance is coming to an Army research center and the Senior Medicare Patrol is getting a boost.
DHS Secretary Napolitano says the aviation system failed; TSA has put new security restrictions into place; two military bases in Virginia are merging.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg has more.
Federal News Radio hears from the author of "Revolving Doors: A Man and His Dog's Search for the Perfect Housemate"
The State Department Inspector General releases a critical report on Afghanistan; Orbital Sciences Corp. and OverHorizon are teaming up; and HUD fights homelessness with $1.4 billion
Vets are still waiting for some GI Bill payments; President Obama warns Iran about nuclear action; and Mrs. Obama surprises kids at Children's Hospital.