Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
DoD is continuing to review what went wrong in the screening process with Maj. Nidal Hasan; the suicide rate among a certain age group of men who have served in the military is up; and the White House is taking its transparency temperature all week.
Daily Debrief producer Scott Carr talks with Homeland Security Today David Silverberg.
The FCC has launched a blog; NIST has made some pretty big grant awards; and the President unveils a tax credit.
Karl Teel, Publisher of Recreation News, tells us about what's going on around town this weekend.
Hear the President's speech and read additional documents.
Dan Kaniewski of George Washington University
CNN's Brian Todd has more.
OPM is reorganizing; NARA's data breach might be worse than originally thought; and NATO's top intelligence official is ordering big changes.
OPM has a new deputy director; mileage rates have changed; and prepare for Metro track work during January.
Our reporters give us their thoughts.