Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
President Obama has signed healthcare legislation.
Recreation News publisher Karl Teel tells us more.
Will the health care bill currently on the Hill affect you? Read more.
CNN's Brian Todd explains.
The U.S. forces in Afghanistan are going through some major changes.
A DoD official is under investigation for allegedly hiring private contractors to gather intelligence; 5 states are wondering how to spend some federal money on housing; and, have you filled out your Census form yet?
One Congressman thinks federal workers who speak multiple languages should be paid more. Learn all about that and other news!
The Bureau of Labor Statistics weighs in on federal pay versus private sector pay; the Congressional Budget Office says the current healthcare plan in the Senate would reduce the deficit; and new technology encourages Hispanics to participate in the Census.
The House has passed a bill that would pay those furloughed DoT workers.