Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
President Obama reveals his healthcare plan; and news from the battleground in Afghanistan.
DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano says agency is looking out more.
President Obama has pledged billions in housing help to five states; the FBI has closed the case on those deadly anthrax mailings in 2001; and we explain how to enter the USA.gov video contest.
Investigators say a man flew his plane into an IRS building in Texas because he was angry with the government; Afghanistan's military and security forces are on track to meet recruiting goals; and Congress wants to hear from Toyota.
CNN's Brian Todd has details.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green has details.
A fierce battle enters day three in Afghanistan; we learn why it might take awhile to end "don't ask, don't tell"; and the Vice President is heading to the Middle East.
Senate Democrats scrap a jobs bill; troops and residents are gearing up for a big battle this weekend in Afghanistan.
5 American soldiers are wounded after a suicide bomber blew himself up in Afghanistan; the VA is getting better at cutting checks for veterans; and prisons will soon be playing a much bigger role in the U.S. Census.
CNN's Brian Todd tells us what he's looking at.