Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
President Barack Obama's announcement Thursday of an extended moratorium on new deep-water drilling is only the beginning of a government re-evaluation of its relationship with the offshore oil industry.
BP PLC could face heavy fines and threats to its lucrative business relations with the U.S. government in the fallout from the Gulf oil spill
Check out the WSJ's summer reading list.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates has ordered the Defense Department to use the FBI's eGuardian suspicious activity reporting system.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has joined the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in a bid to promote accessible online content and transparent government.
Why NOAA is being extra cautious.
Learn about how you can help the families of fallen troops this Memorial Day.
No federal pay freeze for now, White House opposes 1.9% military pay raise, Pay for performance at issue for intel community, Half of surveyed feds can't or won't telework, HHS Preparedness office will move to Patriots Plaza
Tags: Federal Drive ,
The Wall Street Journal has tips and tricks for you.
Learn how to keep your info safe.